All 12 art Reviews

Lust of the Ancient Horror Lust of the Ancient Horror

Nice work

This is great work, real face nice colour and tone. Shadling please take notes. Only thing I'd say is tits are looking a bit odd.

Momohime Sushi Momohime Sushi

At last something dynamic

This is something slightly more rich in terms of colour and content. So far you've been a one trick pony but develop a more dynamic and varied style and you might just shock us. 7/10 for the effort but you'd have got 10 if I didn't know it was you from the thumbnail to this.
Be original, break from the pack.

figure study figure study

Proportions

can be very difficult to master. The hands and wrists are too big and theres something wrong with the face to neck structure. But, it's a step on the ladder. You have captured the lighting quite well so the basics are there. Practice and fine tune your skills and become an art god. Good luck with the art class.

Teen Trainer Teen Trainer

Hello honey

Draw a girl shitting razors, draw a girl with a strap on knife butt raping a dog dressed as a sailor, draw a boy inside his mother whilst smashing her face in with a house brick, draw a guy wanking himself off with a pair of severed hands, draw a girl wearing the skin of a guy and fisting herself.
Just make sure non of them have noses and are drawn in exactly the same style so we know its you who drew them.

Hopefully you'll also spare me the sarcastic reply this time. I wonder if you are here to improve or if it's to collect the fan mail.

You are not my enemy.

Variations on Apathy #1 Variations on Apathy #1

Subtle but beautiful

When you actually look how much pencil there is on that it makes it all the more interesting to look at. The shading is minimal but shows you have a great grasp of light and shading. Love this.

Fem Professor Love Fem Professor Love

One trick pony

I love 18 rated art and at first I quite liked your stuff. I got to say, your art is becoming all a bit too samey. Generic noseless guro/anime is fine in small doses but this is like an ACDC record, great band but 10 records that sound like the same song for 30 years gets a bit tiresome.
Personally I'm trying to draw in a few styles so my art isn't recognisable other than the fact it's done in MS Paint. My review isn't about me however but I hope you try a differnet style and broaden your horizons.

TheShadling responds:

I will draw in MS Paint cause it will make me cool.

Partial Birth Abortion Partial Birth Abortion

This got me hard as a rock

Tossed myself off to this one furiously.

SonSukka responds:

Everytime you shoot your steak, somewhere in the world a new fuhrer borns.

"Fuck" the Police "Fuck" the Police

Have you ever drawn anything in a more realistic

style? and thats what I'm wondering.

Monochrome Monochrome

Blew my tits off

I love anything done in paint because I understand what a labour of love paint is. The only thing wrong I could find was the thickness of her wrist on her right arm.
This pic is killer, we'd love to work with you sometime.

LegolaSS responds:

in all fairness... i think the wrist is ok... i think the shading on the right arm at the top is pretty poor... along with some of the harsh gradients here and there on the picture, iv sent you a pm anyway about stuff... :3

nude chick nude chick

Scrappy

But somehow it still has style and I like it. Usually I'd say clean this up a bit but sometimes it's good when art looks dirty. Very street.

afiboy69 responds:

thank u for ur comment I rlly appreciate it =)